Monday, September 13, 2010

JANUARY 2010: BANDUNG, culinary tour

Cizz Cake Cafe, İt's cheap
BANDUNG city..
it's a green city and a paradise city for the food especially for me as a sundanese girl hhehe.
Bandung is our last destination of my january trip for 3 weeks in 4 islands (java island, bali island, lombok island, and gili trawangan island). We went to Bandung by Air Asia Airways from Ngurah Rai Airport Bali. The weather was very bad, ı felt on the bus not in the airplane. I couldnt see anything beside dark cloud. But still we arrived safely :)
İn other city, we always trıed to find a cheap food during our trip so we didntcome to a nice cafe or delicious food hehe. But after arrived in bandung, i decided to do culinary tour. In Bandung, i stayed in my bestfriend's house (putri). I cooked our food and it was great one. If u bought in the cafe, it would be expensıve one lol just joking. I tried many foods also in bandung, but i forgot. Actually, my purposed to go to bandung just want to meet my friends who awere studying in that city. I mıssed them so much. I didnt spend much money there because ı got my accomodation and most of time i cooked my food and my friends's food also :) And my friend also had car so i went many places by her car :)
I cooked these food for my friends
I just paıd for my transportation to my city (bogor) and some cakes and body lotion for threatment because i was so dark at the time hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment