Sunday, September 12, 2010

JANUARY 2010: Perfect GILI TRAWANGAN ISLAND


Coconut Cottage Gili Trawangan
Well, what can i say,
Gili Trawangan island was so crazy. İt was very very very beautiful island.
We went there by a traditional boat and it was so scary. the weather was very bad. I felt i would sink at that time hehehe, the dutch girl next to me asked me 'can u swim?because many holes in this boat.' hehehe yeah there was a big wave in the sea.
After we arrived in the island, we couldnt say anything. the island wa perfect. the water of sea is the most perfect.
We tried to find a cottages and thanks god we came in the perfect date cause it wasnt high season anymore. U can get a great bungallow with great price. I got a bungalow, there were 4 beds, air conditioner, big bathroom, balcony can use kitchen and can ride the bicyle free just 200000 a night. We were 6 people in that room cause the room vey very big around 7x5 metre.

Then on that day, me and my friends decided to do gilis explore. we paid 100000 rupiah for tour in 3 gilis island. gili air, gili meno, and gili trawangan for snorkelling. But because the weather was so bad with a big wave so many spots we left them cause the wave was higher than the boat lol. it was very very adventure. I could say, Gili Air was a great spot for snorkelling. The fish will go closer to us when we feed the with bread. I regreted at the time because i was snorkelling with life jacket. it was the first time i swam in the sea even i could swim.
Nightlife in Gili Trawangan
On the night we went outside the cottage. But no party at the night. In gili island there was a schedule for party, 3 nights a week and just 1 cafe on the day. The cafe also is abosultely perfect. U can stay next to the sea and u dont have to pay for expensıve food. Yeah I love this island so much compare then stayed in Kuta beach Bali. But, we just stayed one night in this island, but hope i will back again with my bf or my husband :). İt's a perfect place to fall in love.
I spent about 250000 rupiah in gili island for food, shopping, accomodation, and gili explore tour.


Gilis Explore by Panorama tour

No comments:

Post a Comment